Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2 Elder (OH) 1

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just curious, but does each game count for the total you are allowed in a season or does a tournament count as one game?

 

Pretty sure all games count.

^

While I'm not 100% sure, I believe each game goes towards your total.

 

What I do know for sure is that this is not a tournament. Win or lose, the Birds will only play 7 games, and there are no brackets, championships, etc.

How did Elder's starter look? I know he's a junior making his first varsity start.

How did Elder's starter look? I know he's a junior making his first varsity start.

 

Probably pretty good considering the Birds only plated 2.

 

Birds won with a soph that almost went the distance. That is what you call SOLID.

How did Elder's starter look? I know he's a junior making his first varsity start.

 

As you might expect, he was solid. HHS actually squared him up pretty well the 2nd and 3rd inning, but hit some loud outs.

 

The 2nd guy (who I think pitched the last 4 innings) was nasty. He threw easy gas, tight curve, and with his length, seemed like he was handing the ball to the catcher. He was the real deal.

 

Pics from the varsity and JV.

 

https://plus.google.com/photos/104497968313180471011/albums/5861366122607884865?authkey=CMm2l93emqzQew&banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#photos/104497968313180471011/albums/5861366122607884865?authkey=CMm2l93emqzQew&banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1

Thanks. He's my wife's cousin. I know his parents said they could tell he was nervous and didn't pitch his best, but was just curious what others thought. I haven't had the opportunity to see him play in years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.