NKU Baseball

truthbtold

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose all three to Stetson this weekend. But as has been typical of this team 2 of the 3 losses were by one run. Just cannot get over the hump, but playing at a competitive level most games. At Bowling Green Tues. before the final series of the season against Mercer.

Lose all three to Stetson this weekend. But as has been typical of this team 2 of the 3 losses were by one run. Just cannot get over the hump, but playing at a competitive level most games. At Bowling Green Tues. before the final series of the season against Mercer.

I think it only gets worst before better if that's even possible. They have 10 seniors on the roster this year. They will be young next year.

Good point. Are there any local prospects they are looking at this year?

Not to my knowledge. I have heard of players in the this years class and the 2014 that have sent emails and videos and haven't heard from them.

Not to my knowledge. I have heard of players in the this years class and the 2014 that have sent emails and videos and haven't heard from them.

I've heard at least three 2014 players doing this and no reply. Perhaps the recruiting rules would not permit a direct email reply. But they can go through the high school coach if they want to get in touch.

I've heard at least three 2014 players doing this and no reply. Perhaps the recruiting rules would not permit a direct email reply. But they can go through the high school coach if they want to get in touch.

I've heard this is typical with this coach. It's very unfortunate, he's missing out on good talent.

I question NKU recruitment process. If you take a look at their camp lists. No prospect camps, only camp that range from 6-17 year olds.

Edited by truthbtold

2 more losses to Mercer to end the season 8-47. Definitely wish they had more victories, but will be interesting to see how year two goes.

I know this is year 1 of the move to D1, but 8-47 has to be hard to swallow.