Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs Lawrence County

Featured Replies

Anyone know anything about the results of this game tonight.

I was told LC won, not sure of the score.

I dont remember the score, but LC won. :dancingpa

I caught the second half of this game on the radio tonight. What has happended to the Golden Eagles? I thought they were much improved from last years squad. I don't think so, no way is Lawrence Co. supposed to beat this Eagle team. Hat's off to Coach Anderson and this Lawrence Co. team on a big 57th district win. Sounds to me like this Thompson kid is the real deal, 25 points and at least 15 boards. Maybe this kid is making a run for best player in the 15th region after tonights performance. J.C. better get it together quick because it don't get any easier anytime soon. I bet ol' Dougie aka Bulldog is one happy camper tonight.

The final was 62-57. The dawg pound is a tough place to go into and win a ballgame.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.