Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2013 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nascar: I am betting matchups vs. Stewart and Newman. They have seemed to not get the new car like the other big teams.

I like Duke and Miami today, also played Iowa State and over.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Not a bad day, especially thanks to Logano sending Stewart to the back of the pack!

Hit a parlay yesterday with LaSalle ML and Duke -5 1/2, and a teaser with Duke, LaSalle and Illinois that bailed me out of a losing first two rounds, and more importantly restored my confidence.

  • Author

I like So. Miss. tonight, but not fior sure if I will play the spread and/or the ML.

  • Author
I like So. Miss. tonight, but not fior sure if I will play the spread and/or the ML.

So.Miss killed me last night, BYU was on fire!

Played Syracuse and LaSalle ML in parlay, and also teased up Syracuse, LaSalle and Marquette in 3-team teaser.

Only game I bet yesterday was Wichita ML. Today I'm going with Michigan, FGCU, and maybe a ML play on MSU but I'm not sold.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.