Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where's Lawnboy?

Featured Replies

He hasn't chimed in much lately, now that his NCC teams are done with Bball maybe he can focus on softball. I can't wait to see his new look!!

One week that was the bet, I'm a man of my word.......how's the new avatar and location?

 

Now let's get on with some softball.

  • Author
One week that was the bet, I'm a man of my word.......how's the new avatar and location?

 

Now let's get on with some softball.

 

You never know it may go more than a week, you know what they say "once a bulldog always a bulldog!)

 

Welcome back! Maybe I will give you a chance to go double or nothing in softball vs HC.

You never know it may go more than a week, you know what they say "once a bulldog always a bulldog!)

 

Welcome back! Maybe I will give you a chance to go double or nothing in softball vs HC.

 

:thumb: Looking forward to the opportunity.

Will NCC have a winning record this year? Lotta tough teams.

Will NCC have a winning record this year? Lotta tough teams.

 

Not against my Lady Camels!!

I think we beat them last year didn't we? By the way are you Memyself or Myoldself?:eek:

I think we beat them last year didn't we? By the way are you Memyself or Myoldself?:eek:

 

I'm not as sexy as you look!:isurrender:

Will NCC have a winning record this year? Lotta tough teams.

 

It depends on if we are able to find two capable outfielders. We have 1 Jr. & 1 Sr. returning and very little playing time, and only 5 freshman so we have our work cut out. The worst thing is not being able to get out on a field to practice, you can only do so much in a gym.

It depends on if we are able to find two capable outfielders. We have 1 Jr. & 1 Sr. returning and very little playing time, and only 5 freshman so we have our work cut out. The worst thing is not being able to get out on a field to practice, you can only do so much in a gym.

 

I totally agree. With that saying, I think everyone will be on the same level with not being able to practice outside.

It depends on if we are able to find two capable outfielders. We have 1 Jr. & 1 Sr. returning and very little playing time, and only 5 freshman so we have our work cut out. The worst thing is not being able to get out on a field to practice, you can only do so much in a gym.

 

I should have noted......other than the 6 returning starters.

 

Also forgot a sophomore, however she was hampered with injuries from soccer & basketball and played very little near the end of the season. Had she been healthy she would probably had been the 6th frosh to be a starter last year. She will definitely either be at 1st or roaming the outfield this year. If she does play 1st, the entire NewCath infield will be all sophomores.

Lawnboy has been searching for my package that I still have yet to receive that was to be delivered on Dec 10, 2012, lol.

I am looking forward to coming to some games and watching this year. The 10th region should be much stronger than the 9th except for a couple of teams

Not against my Lady Camels!!

Neither one of you stand a chance against my Lady Mustangs:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.