Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell County 73 Estill County 63

Featured Replies

I was honestly surprised it was this close. That is the nature of a rivalry I suppose.

  • Author

Powell Co. 73

Estill Co. 63

 

Powell Co. 17 9 25 22 73

Estill Co. 15 10 12 26 63

 

Powell Co. (12-8) -- Rogers 30, Peck 16, Wells 14, Curtis 7, Knox 3, Lindon 3.

 

Estill Co. (3-15) -- Flynn 29, Hall 15, Stone 10, Carter 4, Mansfield 3, Edmonson 2.

 

 

 

Latest high school girls' basketball scores | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

  • Author
I was honestly surprised it was this close. That is the nature of a rivalry I suppose.

 

 

Fouls and Turnovers is what killed Estill.

Didn't Marcum play for Powell? I didn't see his name in the linescore.

Sorry, I see now that I'm in the girls forum. I can't edit from my phone for some reason.

Estill doesn't have an answer for Rogers. With the addition of Peck into the starting lineup this season the team has really took a big step forward and I believe they will be able to run away with the district.

 

Estill has played better after a bad start to the season, but they are very young and have to rely on Flynn to score at a high rate.

  • Author

Not gonna lie, I thought that Powell would demolish Estill because they return everyone except Taylor Atkinson but Estill kept it close surprisingly and actually dominated most of the 1st quarter before Powell made a run, Wells knocking down a 3 at the buzzer to give Powell a 17-15 lead. Powell lead by 15-16 (If I remember correctly) but Estill got going and cut the lead down to 4 or 5 then Powell took over again. Powell has some good ball players. Coach Jones is a very good coach, get's the best out of his players

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.