Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Swim and Dive meet January 16

Featured Replies

Whoo Hoo!! :dancingpa You done good, paNDA!!! Thank you so much!

paNDA, You did a great job with all the dive team shots. Very impressive.

 

Will you be at Hot Scott for tomorrow's meet? I plan to be there all day. I will look for you.

I remember doing this meet a couple times for cable TV, I don't remember if GT was involved or not. Then I was asked by someone to take some photos one year, with a D-100, It took me a while to get used to taking pics at an indoor swim meet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.