Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calvary Christian

Featured Replies

Does anybody have an up to date roster for them? I don't trust the info on the KHSAA site and have asked the coach for one as well, with no response. I'm trying to prepare for our game against them Tuesday night. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know one kid and he's one of my favorites.

 

John Moran.

  • Author
Here is the roster on the CCS website.

 

Calvary Christian School

 

You would need to delete number 5, 10, 15(Kaufman) and 31.

 

That should be accurate.

 

Thank you! We'll see ya Tuesday.

Thank you! We'll see ya Tuesday.

 

Your welcome, but I wont be there.

 

Just tell Ed to take it easy on them. lol

  • Author
Your welcome, but I wont be there.

 

Just tell Ed to take it easy on them. lol

 

Ed always says no lead is safe. Lol

 

That behind said, we also play Brossart Thursday, so I'm not sure what to expect.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.