Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recruiting - not easy in the midwest

Featured Replies

I know it's more college related, but it does have to do with High School recruiting. Also, it's the offseason so it's slow.

 

Tough recruiting in these places

 

A couple of local schools on a very inauspicious list.

 

Thoughts?

 

-CF

I'm not buying all of it. It's a nice little read though. There is no reason that KY shouldn't be successful one day in football. They compete in the toughest devision in college football but I think that is a draw. It only takes one big season to get the snowball effect going! There are a lot of smaller dumpy towns that have outstanding football and tradition has to start somewhere. Ever been to South Bend Ind? Don't blink or you will miss it! That place shouldn't be the power it is but it is because tradition was built there. Lincoln Nebraska isn't South Beach but they do pretty well. Minn continues to be one of the top rushing schools in the Nation. Washington State has been in some BIG games the past 10 years including that little bowl they call "The Rose Bowl!" Oregon State has had some nice teams too. I could think of a lot of places I wouldn't want to live compared to Lexington KY and I could think of a lot of places that I wouldn't want to play compared to KY. The stadium is very nice, the fans are great, they are sponsored my Nike, the play in the best football confrence in the Nation and the chicks aren't too shabby:)

This should be in the college forum by the way.

I'm not buying all of it. It's a nice little read though. There is no reason that KY shouldn't be successful one day in football. They compete in the toughest devision in college football but I think that is a draw. It only takes one big season to get the snowball effect going! There are a lot of smaller dumpy towns that have outstanding football and tradition has to start somewhere. Ever been to South Bend Ind? Don't blink or you will miss it! That place shouldn't be the power it is but it is because tradition was built there. Lincoln Nebraska isn't South Beach but they do pretty well. Minn continues to be one of the top rushing schools in the Nation. Washington State has been in some BIG games the past 10 years including that little bowl they call "The Rose Bowl!" Oregon State has had some nice teams too. I could think of a lot of places I wouldn't want to live compared to Lexington KY and I could think of a lot of places that I wouldn't want to play compared to KY. The stadium is very nice, the fans are great, they are sponsored my Nike, the play in the best football confrence in the Nation and the chicks aren't too shabby:)

 

I agree. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.