Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan 64 GRC 62

Featured Replies

Anybody have details?

Big win for the Vikings. Not ashamed to say I'm happy to see this one. Go 16th Region!

I love the outcome in this one. wtg Rowan. Rowan has the potential to be a very dangerous team. They will battle you tooth and nail the full 32.

I'm shocked. Rowan definitely needs to move up in next week's poll. This is probably the best win by a 16th region team all year.

I am :eek: Didn't see this one coming. I do remember that when GRC played Rowan Co last season that Daniels had his best game thus far in the season and the Viking finished the season strong.

Afraid the Cards was looking forward to their big district rematch with Montgomery Co this friday.

Congrats to the Vikings on a great win.

I'm shocked. Rowan definitely needs to move up in next week's poll.

 

Cantrell had Rowan ranked 4th this week. I guess he finally actually knew what he was doing. :lol:

Rowan should be in the regional tourney this year and are as capable as anyone else of pulling off 3 wins in a row. I haven't seen all of the teams in the 16th play this season, but I think Morgan, Boyd, Rowan, Elliott or Fairview will probably go to Rupp this year. Morgan is probably the favorite because of defense and coaching, Boyd has the best player in the region, Rowan is improving each game, Elliott finally is getting a winning mentality and has the best record in the region, and Fairview is very tough this season. There are some sleepers like Ashland, which has great coaching and good tourney history.

Cantrell had Rowan ranked 4th this week. I guess he finally actually knew what he was doing. :lol:

 

I meant the Cubster's poll.

Rowan should be in the regional tourney this year and are as capable as anyone else of pulling off 3 wins in a row. I haven't seen all of the teams in the 16th play this season, but I think Morgan, Boyd, Rowan, Elliott or Fairview will probably go to Rupp this year. Morgan is probably the favorite because of defense and coaching, Boyd has the best player in the region, Rowan is improving each game, Elliott finally is getting a winning mentality and has the best record in the region, and Fairview is very tough this season. There are some sleepers like Ashland, which has great coaching and good tourney history.

 

What about Russell?

  • Author
Rowan should be in the regional tourney this year and are as capable as anyone else of pulling off 3 wins in a row. I haven't seen all of the teams in the 16th play this season, but I think Morgan, Boyd, Rowan, Elliott or Fairview will probably go to Rupp this year. Morgan is probably the favorite because of defense and coaching, Boyd has the best player in the region, Rowan is improving each game, Elliott finally is getting a winning mentality and has the best record in the region, and Fairview is very tough this season. There are some sleepers like Ashland, which has great coaching and good tourney history.

Russell not have a chance? We shall see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.