Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike Central 98 - Shelby Valley 91 OT

Featured Replies

Nice job Hawks!

This was a very good game to watch...but it was horribly called on both sides IMO..Shelby Valley played the best 1st half of basketball that I've seen from them this year..Took some tough hits by Mitchell Riddle sitting out alot of the 4th quarter after a technical and then Cade Riddle fouling out as well as Brad Lowe falling out also..Nice wins hawks

I heard Shelby Valley was up 19 in the 3rd quarter and blew it...

 

I really think this region championship could go to any team this year....

I agree with you mankind!!! :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.