Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Pitchers for 2013?

Featured Replies

Yes she is, and yes we have :cool: all is great, it's a TOTALLY different vibe now, and having the KY3 in the circle is going to be a ball for the girls, I believe....I'll look for you up in Elgin for another parking lot meeting!!

 

If I can make it I will have a cooler!!

 

Wasn't long ago Maddy was the only girl from KY on a Doom team. Its great to see more stepping up and playing a good schedule.

Good question. I agree that the Jones girl is a nice young pitcher, however, I would assume the Smith girl will do most, if not all of the pitching unless they are in a tournament or playing a weaker opponent. Just my opinion. Why would they have anyone else on the mound? Smith has the experience and is a proven pitcher, and additionally she is a really great hitter.

 

Abby has pitched her summer team to back to back national championships 12U and 14U. She will be a nice compliment to Hayley.

  • Author
I don't know the young girl mentioned. She may be outstanding. However, there is also the Stewart girl who is pretty good. I would expect her to get the #2 slot. Maybe I'm wrong. It would be a nice luxury to have 3 good varsity pitchers.

 

I agree the Stewart girl was pretty good, but while she threw strikes, I thought she struggled a little with locating her pitches and hitting spots. I am not sure who would be #2 or #3 for ND, but one thing I can say for sure is that Haylee Smith will be their #1.

  • Author
Abby has pitched her summer team to back to back national championships 12U and 14U. She will be a nice compliment to Hayley.

 

Very nice to hear. :thumb: Who did she play for?

Very nice to hear. :thumb: Who did she play for?

 

Ohio Hawks

How often does a team pitch 3 different pitchers in fastpitch?

 

Nice option to have when you plan or get lucky - can never have enough pitching!

  • Author
Ohio Hawks

 

Thanks and by the way welcome to BGP.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.