Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 96 Whitley Co. 66

Featured Replies

No SL starter played past the 7:00 mark of the second quarter.

Figured Wright would rest them for the LIT.

True, but Whitley showed vast improvement, they played hard and even with the starters for south in the game, broke the press several times. The sun don't shine on the same dog eveyday, and it sure has been cloudy for Whiltey for sometime, but I think brighter days are ahead if they continue to work hard and play with intensity.

Good job for Whitley and Guffey. I really like Guffey and believe he'll do a good job, if given the time. But for South, I agree with what Wright did tonight. No reason to take a chance getting a starter hurt.

Go Dave.

Figured Wright would rest them for the LIT.

Coach Wright and staff don't miss a trick thats why they are so successful, I guess Whitley played most of the game againest players more their own age so they are improving, alot of good young players in the 13th this year.

Go Dave.

By the way where is Dave going? :confused:

Just a little inside humor.

No SL starter played past the 7:00 mark of the second quarter.

 

The South Laurel starters only scored 21 points on the night and South had 17 different players score compared to 6 who scored for Whitley.

  • Author
The South Laurel starters only scored 21 points on the night and South had 17 different players score compared to 6 who scored for Whitley.

 

South's reserves extended the lead at every stop until the fourth quarter when Whitley's starters finally made some headway against the fourth line of SL, trimming a lead as high as 34 to 30.

South's reserves extended the lead at every stop until the fourth quarter when Whitley's starters finally made some headway against the fourth line of SL, trimming a lead as high as 34 to 30.

 

I was glad to see some of those names(kids or kids of parents that I know)in the South Laurel boxscore. I'm sure that they work hard in practice and deserve some minutes every now and then, but it's hard to play as many as Coach Wright( :thumb: )keeps on the team.

I was glad to see some of those names(kids or kids of parents that I know)in the South Laurel boxscore. I'm sure that they work hard in practice and deserve some minutes every now and then, but it's hard to play as many as Coach Wright( :thumb: )keeps on the team.
Great chance for the young kids to get experience.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.