Holmes 21 Scott 15

Evenly matched teams in a very sloppy game. 24 penalties in the game 15 Holmes 9 Scott. Holmes is a little better than last year. Offense looked much better. Defense not quite as strong. I didn't see Scott last year but they are better than teams I've seen in the past. The Bullldogs lost quite a few players due to cramps. They wore down late in first half. Closton much improved at Qb. He's not top tier but good. Peterson looked good until cramps had him leave game. Scruggs is still quick. Their schedule is too tough to be .500 though. They'll probably win 4-5.

Special Teams turnovers killed Scott fumbled punt, Holmes scores quickly up 14-7, then Scott fumbles the kickoff that changed field position. Holmes punts them deep holds and roughs punter and Scott marches 80 yards for TD with 4 Holmes penalties on the drive 15-14 Scott. Then Holmes drives field and scores. Scott gets 2 more possessions. They couldn't do anything on 1st one and punted. They got the ball back with 1:00 to go and was driving when time ran out.

Holmes still plays Cooper, SK, Beechwood, CCH Highlands, NCC, HC. Be difficult to win any of those.

Evenly matched teams in a very sloppy game. 24 penalties in the game 15 Holmes 9 Scott. Holmes is a little better than last year. Offense looked much better. Defense not quite as strong. I didn't see Scott last year but they are better than teams I've seen in the past. The Bullldogs lost quite a few players due to cramps. They wore down late in first half. Closton much improved at Qb. He's not top tier but good. Peterson looked good until cramps had him leave game. Scruggs is still quick. Their schedule is too tough to be .500 though. They'll probably win 4-5.

Make it probably 3 wins

Thank God they play Harrison Co and Pendelton Co in district or they may have scheduled Ryle and Boone. Overscheduled big time. Last year of this brutal schedule )non-district).. Lickert was getting the Bulldogs very respectable and scheduled this two years ago.. Then CC opportunity arose and this is what happened. Not blaming him at all, I'm sure he thought they would be more competitive. Bulldogs should be playing the Newports, Lloyds, Scott's (did play) etc. then throw in a couple of reaches like SK, Cooper, etc. They gotta play the 'birds and cch, can't do anything there. I have a feeling they had no idea Cooper would be this good when they scheduled 2 years ago, though.

Make it probably 3 wins