Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

$750,000 High School TV

Featured Replies

For a stadium that only seats 6,000, ya that's pretty stupid.

Two things:

 

1. Not sure if this changes your opinion, but Carthage regularly draws 10,000+ every game- 6500 seats and everyone else stands.

2. I would bet this was a donation of funds to the booster club for this specific purpose, so those funds could not be reallocated to educational programs. I am not sure, but I would be shocked if this was not the case.

I don't know how these big football schools make it on their Title IX reports.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.