Berea football

BIG_BALLIN

They trounced Trimble Co. 36-0. I know Trimble will struggle this year, but Berea seems to have a decent team. My brother went and watched them and said he could see them winning 6 or 7 games on their schedule. Coach Coleman must being doing something right in!

Trimble Co suffered a major blow on the first play from scrimmage. RB/QB Kyle Sparks broke his arm (you should see the x-ray!) and that affected every team.

With that being said, I saw many, many good things out of Berea. I was particularly impressed with #10 offensively. In general, the Pirates are nice size, too.

Looking at their schedule, I certainly wouldn't be surprised 6 or more victories out of the Pirates.

Trimble Co suffered a major blow on the first play from scrimmage. RB/QB Kyle Sparks broke his arm (you should see the x-ray!) and that affected every team.

With that being said, I saw many, many good things out of Berea. I was particularly impressed with #10 offensively. In general, the Pirates are nice size, too.

Looking at their schedule, I certainly wouldn't be surprised 6 or more victories out of the Pirates.

TBG that sucks for Kyle, send him well wish for me on a speedy recovery.

We'll be sure to mention Kyle during our broadcast Saturday night @ Grant County. We wish him a speedy recovery.