Tates Creek / Harlan County @ Bryan Station

GOINGFOR2

Tates Creek vs. Harlan County  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Tates Creek vs. Harlan County

• Tates Creek
    • Harlan County

Big game this Saturday for both teams. Tates Creek looking to prove its a real player this year after beating #4 Louisville Butler in a scrimmage 35-28, handling West Jessamine 28-9, and looking to continue on its march. 5A power Harlan County lost a tough game against a ranked TN opponent. How do they respond?

Looks like a stark contrast in styles. Speed and multi dimensional offense for Creek, strength and power run game for Harlan County. Looks to be a good one.....

I see another "West Jessamine" game ahead for the Creekers... If Harlan County tries to run between the tackles, they may have early success, but this defense will wear a running back out over the course of the game. Very excited to see the Creek defense come out and play strong on Saturday. Make no mistake, Harlan County will be ready to play ball after last Fridays loss... but my money is on Creek!!!

Yeah. I think Creek gets another good win as well. Harlan is very physical and well coached, I just can't imagine them having enough speed to keep the dangerous Tate's Creek group out of the end zone enough. Harmon has done a very good job of developing multiple weapons outside of the mainstays Oxendine, Taylor and Grimes. Now you have Dunn, Gant, Wlkerson all catching balls and making plays. And the development of the young QB Gordon has Been a very pleasant and welcome facet to the offense.

I see Harlan implementing the same strategy as West and that is to run thE ball, run clock, and keep the Creek offense off the field as much as possible.

I think that Tates Creek will win this one if they can be effective passing the ball. Harlan Co lost a lot last season up front. They will run the ball and be well coached.

I thought they lost alot of players from last years team. Picked TC to win in the contest.

I think that Tates Creek will win this one if they can be effective passing the ball. Harlan Co lost a lot last season up front. They will run the ball and be well coached.

Thanks Commander. Will be a tough game but Tates Creek is very proficient at passing the ball. And they have plenty of options to get the ball to. And have a few that could potentially take each one to the house. Last week, QB Graham Gordon was 15-19 for 205 yards and 1 TD. 7 different receivers caught at least 1 pass. Which was very similar numbers to what Creek did to Louisville Butler the week prior.

I'm pretty sure that Harlan will have a big, strong O/D line and will be able to move the ball and score points. But Tates Creek has multiple home run options and will be tough to score on pace with. I think scores like 35-24 Creek. Or 38-28 Creek are about right.

Thanks Commander. Will be a tough game but Tates Creek is very proficient at passing the ball. And they have plenty of options to get the ball to. And have a few that could potentially take each one to the house. Last week, QB Graham Gordon was 15-19 for 205 yards and 1 TD. 7 different receivers caught at least 1 pass. Which was very similar numbers to what Creek did to Louisville Butler the week prior.

I'm pretty sure that Harlan will have a big, strong O/D line and will be able to move the ball and score points. But Tates Creek has multiple home run options and will be tough to score on pace with. I think scores like 35-24 Creek. Or 38-28 Creek are about right.

I agree... I'll be on pins and needles waiting to see how the Creek defense comes into this game after the West Jessamine game. They have some hard hitters that should be ready to make a statement that they are capable of stoping the run game... GOOD LUCK CREEK!!!