Bracken County 26 Betsy Layne 6

Bracken can and will look good at times, I honestly thought they might win this game after seeing them scrimmage Trimble.

The way BL beat them last year 38-7 and them returning virtually everyone while Bracken lost McClain, I had doubt this would even be a game. I was shocked with the way they played. Brackens defense probably didnt give up over 50-60 yards on the night.

Legacy12;4418819]The way BL beat them last year 38-7 and them returning virtually everyone while Bracken lost McClain, I had doubt this would even be a game[/b]. I was shocked with the way they played. Brackens defense probably didnt give up over 50-60 yards on the night.
How did Houston(QB) and Rigg(TB) do last night for BC on offense? Bracken County should be as proud of this victory as any in their history. Doesn't Betsy Layne have about 4 times the enrollment of BC and just had turf installed on their field? Very well done BC, keep it up.

How did Houston(QB) and Rigg(TB) do last night for BC on offense? Bracken County should be as proud of this victory as any in their history. Doesn't Betsy Layne have about 4 times the enrollment of BC and just had turf installed on their field? Very well done BC, keep it up.

Houston went 5-14 with 46 yards and a touchdown 3 of the inc. were drops. Rigg rushed 18 times for 90 yards and TD. Honan rushed 16 times for 113 yards and a TD

Houston went 5-14 with 46 yards and a touchdown 3 of the inc. were drops. Rigg rushed 18 times for 90 yards and TD. Honan rushed 16 times for 113 yards and a TD
Sounds like the running game is picking up where it left off last season

[/b] Sounds like the running game is picking up where it left off last season

The defense is where the improvement was. Betsy had virtually nothing doing on offense. They struggled to move the ball against Bracken. Its hard to believe that Bracken lost more than Betsy from last years team and it was this big of a turnaround in performance.