Independence Day tourney ( Boulder)

SSC

Thanks SSC. Sounds very impressive. Amazing to me how so many good high school players do not enjoy playing with their high school team, yet another case here. Is it the difference in the talent on the high school teams or is it the coaching, or lack there of? Or is it a combination of both? Personally I think it is the lack of good coaching. Again just MHO.

Not sure the answer. To me it seems like HS softball has it worst than other HS sports. I can only speak for my daughter but she played at a pretty high level of soccer up until HS and I am pretty sure she could still play in college at some level but she loves HS soccer. I think she wants to love softball in HS but it is hard at HC bc of the things you mention plus others.

Beverly Bandits lost late last night to the Corona Angels 2-0. Finished tied for 5th out of 48 teams with an 8-1 record. Good week I am sure the girls wanted another win or two but it happens sometimes.

We played without our #1 pitcher all week (Georgia commit) and she is one of our better hitters also. She did hit some but wasn't the same.

Congratulations to the Bandits on a great week! Always tough to lose but I'm sure it'll be a motivator for the next tournament.