Independence Day tourney ( Boulder)

SSC

Beverly Bandits are 4-0 so far with wins of CA lady Magic, Tampa Mustangs, Carolina Elite and East Cobb Bullets. Have the Batbusters and TX Glory tomorrow, both are heavy hitters in the travel ball world.

Good luck! I am sure Madyson is doing very well!

Thanks she is doing well, could always do better!! I would be doing better if I was there, sucks not being out there.

Beverly Bandits are 4-0 so far with wins of CA lady Magic, Tampa Mustangs, Carolina Elite and East Cobb Bullets. Have the Batbusters and TX Glory tomorrow, both are heavy hitters in the travel ball world.

Awesome! Congratulations and good luck the rest of the way. It definitely sucks not being there but I am sure your daughter is doing very well.

Thanks she is doing well, could always do better!! I would be doing better if I was there, sucks not being out there.

Where are your priorities man.:lol: Thanks for the update and continued success to Madyson and her teammates.

Where are your priorities man.:lol: Thanks for the update and continued success to Madyson and her teammates.

I should have just went, I spend more time getting updates than I do working.

5-0 beat the Batbusters today 6-2.

Hear the Louisville Sluggers are doing real well in the Firecraker also.

Beverly Bandits lost late last night to the Corona Angels 2-0. Finished tied for 5th out of 48 teams with an 8-1 record. Good week I am sure the girls wanted another win or two but it happens sometimes.

We played without our #1 pitcher all week (Georgia commit) and she is one of our better hitters also. She did hit some but wasn't the same.

Beverly Bandits lost late last night to the Corona Angels 2-0. Finished tied for 5th out of 48 teams with an 8-1 record. Good week I am sure the girls wanted another win or two but it happens sometimes.

We played without our #1 pitcher all week (Georgia commit) and she is one of our better hitters also. She did hit some but wasn't the same.

Congratulations to the Beverly Bandits on a great week of softball and good luck the rest of the summer. I would be very interested to hear more about their #1 pitcher that has committed to Georgia. Where is she from, what high school, size, etc. etc.? Where does she play when she doesn't pitch?

Brittany Gray she is a 2014 from somewhere just south of Indy. No idea about her school other than she is like most travel ball girls and doesn't enjoy it much at her school. She has the size and is very athletic, she only usually pitches and hits for us but she would be a very nice 1st basemen. I think she may be a better hitter than pitcher and she throws the ball around 68/69.

Brittany Gray she is a 2014 from somewhere just south of Indy. No idea about her school other than she is like most travel ball girls and doesn't enjoy it much at her school. She has the size and is very athletic, she only usually pitches and hits for us but she would be a very nice 1st basemen. I think she may be a better hitter than pitcher and she throws the ball around 68/69.

Thanks SSC. Sounds very impressive. Amazing to me how so many good high school players do not enjoy playing with their high school team, yet another case here. Is it the difference in the talent on the high school teams or is it the coaching, or lack there of? Or is it a combination of both? Personally I think it is the lack of good coaching. Again just MHO.

Thanks SSC. Sounds very impressive. Amazing to me how so many good high school players do not enjoy playing with their high school team, yet another case here. Is it the difference in the talent on the high school teams or is it the coaching, or lack there of? Or is it a combination of both? Personally I think it is the lack of good coaching. Again just MHO.

I respect your opinion Porky and it could be both. However I'm of the opinion that it would be lack of talent, or better yet, lack of desire to excel at softball. Most teams in this area might have one or two players that want to play at the next level, therefore they have the desire and drive to become better while the rest of the team is just going through the motions. I'm not saying they are just "phoning it in", but they are not preoccupied with becoming better players. Most teams have girls that play 2 or 3 sports and softball isn't their #1 sport. I would venture to assume most travel ball girls are seeking the next level and therefore they work harder at becoming better.

But let's not forget.......IT'S GIRLS, we're talking about and far too many ISSUES & DRAMA when it comes to these "delicate creatures". :lol: