Kentucky 92 Indiana 75

The combined margin of victory for the two games of 45 points is the second largest for Kentucky when they have swept the Indiana All-Stars.

This group was considered by many to be a rather weak group in terms of depth, but I think they formed one of the best Kentucky "TEAMS" in the history of this event. They were very unselfish, shared the ball, didn't care who scored, and played great individual and team defense (at least until about the 8 minute mark of Saturday's game when some players realized it was in the bag and reverted more closely to a typical I'm-gonna-get-mine all-star team!).

I had a gentleman sitting in front of me during the boys game bragging about the Indiana Girls Junior All-Stars. They are loaded if you look at credentials and early commitments, and he said "They beat the seniors worse than you guys did tonight". Well actually they didn't! The Indiana juniors beat the seniors in each of the two games they played by 11 points. Kentucky's girls won by 28 in Louisville and by 17 in Indianapolis, and I think that one would have been a near 30 point win had Kentucky stuck to the team play they had exhibited up until the 8 minute mark. I tbelieve they were up 22-24 at that point and the lead was growing.

Just another justification to rate this group near the top of Kentucky Girls "Teams" in this series, IMO.

I agree WV Frank. I think the girls played really good pressure defense and that was the big key to their success. And from my observation they truly liked each other which made for good team chemistry also helped that Sydney is such a team player!

When Indiana's Junior Allstar team was introduced, I thought OMG are these girls really in high school. They are tall and big. I think I saw 6 or 7 girls over 6ft. Would like to see the KY/IN junior all-star game but will be getting my daughter settled at school as she has to report on campus this week, but it should be a really competitive game as we have really good juniors, too.