Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville 41 Breathitt County 39

Featured Replies

  • Author
was it a good defensive battle or an offensive struggle

 

I wasn't at the game but odds are a offensive struggle.

Who beat Pikeville lastnight. I know of everybody that was in the tournament but whoever Pikeville played lastnight.

  • Author
Who beat Pikeville lastnight. I know of everybody that was in the tournament but whoever Pikeville played lastnight.

 

I don't think they played last night but I may be wrong.

does anyone know if all the guys that played on the good Breathitt 8th grade team from two years ago are still on the team?

does anyone know if all the guys that played on the good Breathitt 8th grade team from two years ago are still on the team?

All but one, I believe

saw that team play and cant see why they are not having a better season.

does anyone know if all the guys that played on the good Breathitt 8th grade team from two years ago are still on the team?

Only three are still on the team. That would be Travis Smith, Justin Hollan, and Aaron Combs. The others are no longer playing.

Coach Hall is getting these kids in gear. They are young and with experience they cannot be overlooked. Coach Hall is a hard working coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.