Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball tourney

Featured Replies

I don't know all the details but the NKY Bandits are hosting a softball tourney this weekend starting Friday through Sunday at Softball City and FOPA, sounds like they have a lot of teams if anyone wants to check out some softball this weekend. I would think this will be the best tourney held in NKY this summer.

I don't know all the details but the NKY Bandits are hosting a softball tourney this weekend starting Friday through Sunday at Softball City and FOPA, sounds like they have a lot of teams if anyone wants to check out some softball this weekend. I would think this will be the best tourney held in NKY this summer.

 

They should get all the games in if it doesn't rain any more. I know the games tonight are at softball city. There are many teams in each division. The 12U has 15 teams entered into tournament. Not sure of the rest.

  • Author

It was nice stopping by and seeing so many kids playing at softball city this weekend. Looked like things went really well. Tim Lang and the rest of the NKY Bandits did a great job.

 

The one thing I learned was that Farbeyonddriven and I think way to much a like!! Nice seeing people out at the ball fields.

I was hoping to make this to see the daughter of a good friend who I worked with Saturday night. Teaching her how to hit left-handed.

  • Author
I was hoping to make this to see the daughter of a good friend who I worked with Saturday night. Teaching her how to hit left-handed.

 

That can be a full time job, best of luck to her.

That can be a full time job, best of luck to her.

 

She does a lot of things left-handed. Had been struggling right-handed. Worked on bunting and her swing. Double in her 1st game down the 3B line. She was excited. Helps the cause when it comes to practicing the swing.

  • Author
She does a lot of things left-handed. Had been struggling right-handed. Worked on bunting and her swing. Double in her 1st game down the 3B line. She was excited. Helps the cause when it comes to practicing the swing.

 

What is she working on left-handed? Is she just hitting regular left handed or trying to slap, power slap, tap slap and bunt or all the above?

What is she working on left-handed? Is she just hitting regular left handed or trying to slap, power slap, tap slap and bunt or all the above?

 

First, bunting. Second her normal swing. Work on slaps after she gets comfortable.

  • Author
First, bunting. Second her normal swing. Work on slaps after she gets comfortable.

 

Who does she play for?

Took two high school girls out to softball city to watch some ball...I got in big trouble because the little girls were playing...I couldn't find a schedule anywhere:(

 

Are there any nky/cincy tournaments this summer where we can watch 15U or 16U games? I'm guessing my kid will be 16U due to her 16th bday being 11/20/96? Also, is there a listing somewhere of travel ball teams in our area? I've found doom, stealers, static, slammers, xplosion, and bandits...are there anymore...i notice some don't have multiple age groups?

Who does she play for?

 

Just finished 5th grade. Couldn't tell you the name of her team.

I don't know all the details but the NKY Bandits are hosting a softball tourney this weekend starting Friday through Sunday at Softball City and FOPA, sounds like they have a lot of teams if anyone wants to check out some softball this weekend. I would think this will be the best tourney held in NKY this summer.

 

Nice tournament. Are there any other tournaments in NKY this summer? If you know of any please let us know.

  • Author
Nice tournament. Are there any other tournaments in NKY this summer? If you know of any please let us know.

 

Most all teams in nky and cincy along with the whole state of OH post tourney's and teams looking for players of the ohio fastpitch connection. It is the best resource going to try to find out info on teams and tourneys.

 

To answer your question I am not sure, I would think that would have been one of the better tourneys in the area for the younger age groups.

 

I believe Sluggerfest is back again this year. It is held around the end of the month at rivershore, its not what it once was but you still will find several nice teams there. It's more towards the 16u age group

Most all teams in nky and cincy along with the whole state of OH post tourney's and teams looking for players of the ohio fastpitch connection. It is the best resource going to try to find out info on teams and tourneys.

 

To answer your question I am not sure, I would think that would have been one of the better tourneys in the area for the younger age groups.

 

I believe Sluggerfest is back again this year. It is held around the end of the month at rivershore, its not what it once was but you still will find several nice teams there. It's more towards the 16u age group

 

Great, thanks. It is nice to see that Sluggerfest is back. Definitely used to be one of the best tournaments around. Do you know if they are just playing at Rivershore? I will check the Ohio Fastpitch Connection. Thanks again.

It was nice stopping by and seeing so many kids playing at softball city this weekend. Looked like things went really well. Tim Lang and the rest of the NKY Bandits did a great job.

 

The one thing I learned was that Farbeyonddriven and I think way to much a like!! Nice seeing people out at the ball fields.

Great minds think alike!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.