Montgomery County - great tournament hosts

Really enjoyed the field, the many good and high bleacher seats on both sides, the hillsides,trees,parking,excellent concessions. Just a great place to have the 10th region tournament, great location,etc. Much,much better than the crampness at Scott High School and Campbell County(no trees,bad concessions). Anyone know who will hold it next year? Wish Montgomery would get it every year.

Very well said All In! The baseball regional should be held at a top notch facility, especially since most regions have moved to an all-day first round format. As baseball in Kentucky has improved, there are more and more quality parks to hold regionals. I'm anxious to see Montgomery County's stadium. I've been to their football field, but haven't seen the new gym or baseball field.

Very well said All In! The baseball regional should be held at a top notch facility, especially since most regions have moved to an all-day first round format. As baseball in Kentucky has improved, there are more and more quality parks to hold regionals. I'm anxious to see Montgomery County's stadium. I've been to their football field, but haven't seen the new gym or baseball field.
All are top notch, the layouts for the football and baseball fields are top notch. Having lots of trees and hillsides are great for fans. Concessions were quick and good,restrooms close. Too many fields for the regional are either too cramped or just laid out like in the middle of a desert. Trees,shade, seating and good views are a must

I thought it was a top knoch baseball field. My hats off to Coach Combs and his staff for even being their with what all has happen. That show's what a great person and the love for the game he has along with his staff. The food was great, the bathrooms were clean and they even played good music in between games.

I heard the AD giving the coaches heck behind their back for not working on the field in between games when they actually was working on it. The AD worked hard sitting at the front gate taking up the rosters from each team as they came in. Monthomery might not have the best AD but they got the laziest and thats a fact. Great Job Coach Combs! You are a much better man than the AD!