Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs Boone County

Featured Replies

Today at Cooper at 5:30 according to KHSAA. Who wins? Any thoughts or predctions?

This is truly a tossup in my mind.

 

Unfortunately, I can't make it.

Today at Cooper at 5:30 according to KHSAA. Who wins? Any thoughts or predctions?

 

I am going with Boone, I agree it is a toss up. Sure seems like Connor peaked to early.

I don't have a score but Conner won.

I don't have a score but Conner won.

 

Conner 2-1. Got a text that this was also the score after the 1st inning.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.