Strikeout Cancer Round Robin Results

A worthy cause that next year should be expanded to an all day event with several more teams! Great idea of the picture shot from a light tower of all three teams forming the Cancer ribbon. Kudos go out for sure to the guy who made the climb! Game Results:

St. Henry 15-0 over Dixie in 6 innings

St. Henry 10-0 over Notre Dame in 6 innings

Notre Dame 4-3 over Dixie

St. Henry looked extremely strong.....pitching, power hitting, defense and with recent win over Ryle seems to be really getting it together heading into districts/regionals. Despite the run-rule score, ND has a very talented young group of girls who will continue to get better and better. After getting off to a good start this year, Dixie seems to be sliding back somewhat but has some nice players and good coaching.

A worthy cause that next year should be expanded to an all day event with several more teams! Great idea of the picture shot from a light tower of all three teams forming the Cancer ribbon. Kudos go out for sure to the guy who made the climb! Game Results:

St. Henry looked extremely strong.....pitching, power hitting, defense and with recent win over Ryle seems to be really getting it together heading into districts/regionals. Despite the run-rule score, ND has a very talented young group of girls who will continue to get better and better. After getting off to a good start this year, Dixie seems to be sliding back somewhat but has some nice players and good coaching.

St. Henry seems to be putting it together at the right time. They seem poised to make a strong run for the region.

Thought St. Henry would win both, but ther margin of victory is a "shocker". The Cru is on a roll at the right time.

St henry has a very nice team. I forget who said in a previous thread, that there hitting after the first 3 or 4 batters dropped off tremendously was terribly wrong. Good luck to the Crusaders in the post season

St henry has a very nice team. I forget who said in a previous thread, that there hitting after the first 3 or 4 batters dropped off tremendously was terribly wrong. Good luck to the Crusaders in the post season

Guilty. Early in the year the bottom half of their lineup was not producing like it is now. They were young and have gained some much needed experience throughout this season. They seem to be coming together and playing very well now. Great time to gel as a team as they approach the district and regional tournaments. They seem to be very solid hitting and on defense, and with Salzer and Butts pitching they should be one of the favorites to win the 9th region.

No biggie, it happens. This is girls softball, its like a roller coaster ride, once you think they have it all figured out, back up the hill of the Beast they go! I agree they have a shot of winning the region. But right when I say that, its hands up, up the Beast hill we go!

No biggie, it happens. This is girls softball, its like a roller coaster ride, once you think they have it all figured out, back up the hill of the Beast they go! I agree they have a shot of winning the region. But right when I say that, its hands up, up the Beast hill we go!

Agree.

Thanks. I agree and especially this year. There seems to be less consistency with teams this year than in years past. There is a lot of young teams.