Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36th District Draw

Featured Replies

NewCath vs Highlands in one half of the bracket.

 

Bellevue vs Newport and the winner plays Dayton in the other half.

 

Next year this district will seed finally.

Yes this has stunk for years...tough draw for NCC and Highlands. Newport has improved dramatically due to good coaching and better pitching. Bellevue has a nice pitcher too, and Dayton has been getting better each game due to some solid coaching. I don't think your region winner comes from the 36th.

 

I forget who you said what team was to be credited with going to seeding next year, but I APPLAUD them for doing the right thing for ALL the girls...

  • Author
Yes this has stunk for years...tough draw for NCC and Highlands. Newport has improved dramatically due to good coaching and better pitching. Bellevue has a nice pitcher too, and Dayton has been getting better each game due to some solid coaching. I don't think your region winner comes from the 36th.

 

I forget who you said what team was to be credited with going to seeding next year, but I APPLAUD them for doing the right thing for ALL the girls...

 

Bellevue & Newport joined NewCath and Highlands.

Yes this has stunk for years...tough draw for NCC and Highlands. Newport has improved dramatically due to good coaching and better pitching. Bellevue has a nice pitcher too, and Dayton has been getting better each game due to some solid coaching. I don't think your region winner comes from the 36th.

 

I forget who you said what team was to be credited with going to seeding next year, but I APPLAUD them for doing the right thing for ALL the girls...

 

By not seeding IMO it makes the regular season meaningless. I always tell the kids there are only 3 games a year you have to win before districts and that is our district games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.