If High School gave gold gloves, who would your top two be for each position?

I have traveled around Central Kentucky and parts of Northern Kentucky and the best middle infielder I have seen is Blake Thomas who plays for Montgomery County. The best defensive catcher I have seen is Jimmy Wright of Madison Central. I think Thomas is the best fielder I have seen since Doug Flynn.

Showing your age, my man, if you saw Doug Flynn play high school ball. Good analysis.

Clyde, I saw Doug Flynn make plays I couldn't believe and saw where he ended up. This kid is a notch below but has a better knowledge of the game and more tools than Flynn. I watched him several times last Summer at Champions and with his High School team and I was amazed at the plays he made. I think this kid is going to be special. Jimmy Wright is one of the better catchers i've seen that has a good bat. I'm afraid my age is creeping up on me.

Clyde, I saw Doug Flynn make plays I couldn't believe and saw where he ended up. This kid is a notch below but has a better knowledge of the game and more tools than Flynn. I watched him several times last Summer at Champions and with his High School team and I was amazed at the plays he made. I think this kid is going to be special. Jimmy Wright is one of the better catchers i've seen that has a good bat. I'm afraid my age is creeping up on me.

What level of college can Thomas play?

Wyatt Terrell, sophmore 2nd Baseman for Henry Clay. Terrell has a really good set of hands and is putting up some really good numbers against strong competition. Talked to Coach Clary and he's real excited about having him at 2nd base this summer for KBC.

If Thomas played at a Lexington School I would say Kentucky would grab him in a heart beat. I don't think UK will look at him at Montgomery County unless Champions gets involved. I think he will end up at Cincinnati or Western. I haven't seen a player in Lexington who fields like him and I watch them 3I times a week. He plays for Kevin Clary in the Summer.

Sorry my man. The best defensive catcher is in the 11th region alright. However, he's at Franklin County. Just ask around. I clocked him between a 1.80 and 1.90 on several throws. He's signed w/ Kentucky but has several scouts after him. He's the best I have ever seen defensively.