Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County 2012

Featured Replies

What does Henry County need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Does anyone know what HC will be having this season? They are in our region just curious. I really don't know anything about them.

Does anyone know what HC will be having this season? They are in our region just curious. I really don't know anything about them.

 

I don't know much about the team as a whole, but I'm pretty sure they will be starting a Junior at Quarterback, Sammy Carter. I watched Sammy growing up and in Middle School. I also watched him play last year against Tates Creek's JV, he was impressive. A fast kid with a good arm.

I don't know much about the team as a whole, but I'm pretty sure they will be starting a Junior at Quarterback, Sammy Carter. I watched Sammy growing up and in Middle School. I also watched him play last year against Tates Creek's JV, he was impressive. A fast kid with a good arm.

 

Thanks.

I don't know much about the team as a whole, but I'm pretty sure they will be starting a Junior at Quarterback, Sammy Carter. I watched Sammy growing up and in Middle School. I also watched him play last year against Tates Creek's JV, he was impressive. A fast kid with a good arm.

Are you thinking of Henry Clay?

Are you thinking of Henry Clay?

 

oops.... sorry... I do mean Henry Clay, not Henry County... thanks for the heads up Addict!

Henry Co. needs to center their D around their senior Nick Magness. I'm not sure where this kid came from but he is a very versatile athlete. Plays everywhere on the D-line and at linebacker. Let him rome free and their Defense will win them games.

Don't know too much about their offense though. I know last year the switched up the play book at the end of the seaon going from a spread to somewhat of a option???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.