Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who holds Kentucky basketball season tickets

Featured Replies

I always knew you were my favorite poster! :D

 

No way! I'm her #1 fan!

 

Go GRC!!!!!!!!!!

No way! I'm her #1 fan!

 

Go GRC!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

See you should have celebrated with us and I could have met you when we won the region......:D

:lol::lol::lol:

 

See you should have celebrated with us and I could have met you when we won the region......:D

 

:lol:

 

I didn't know who you were until that night. I was sitting with Coach Kelsch (Bracken's girls' coach) at the GRC/Pendleton game & he pointed you out to me.

 

How long have you been a season ticket holder? And how long did it take you to become one?

:lol:

 

I didn't know who you were until that night. I was sitting with Coach Kelsch (Bracken's girls' coach) at the GRC/Pendleton game & he pointed you out to me.

 

How long have you been a season ticket holder? And how long did it take you to become one?

 

I thought it was when we beat Mason Co in the in the finals, as you said I was celebrating winning the region.

I thought it was when we beat Mason Co in the in the finals, as you said I was celebrating winning the region.

 

It was the year you guys beat Pendleton @ Mason County.

It was the year you guys beat Pendleton @ Mason County.

 

:lol: Thought you ment this year......

 

Now back to the topic....had tickets a long time. Had them when games where in Memorial.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.