Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone in the mountains play defense?

Featured Replies

Since you're the geography expert why don't you give us a vivid desription of which counties are in the Mountains. I guess if Pike County and a just couple more are designated Mtn teams then Pike could be labled King of the Mtns all the time! Tainted slop don't bother me at all man, I'M A PIG!!! OINK! :banana:

 

I know very little geography, SKINPIG, and I am sorry that I seem to have offended you. You might also want to read my apology to Jim Schue. I am of the opinion that the best idea for me on here is to just shut up.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very little geography, SKINPIG, and I am sorry that I seem to have offended you. You might also want to read my apology to Jim Schue. I am of the opinion that the best idea for me on here is to just shut up.

 

No offense taken what so ever Nerf. I like the opinion and idea you came up with in your last post though. ;)

No offense taken what so ever Nerf. I like the opinion and idea you came up with in your last post though. ;)

 

SKINPIG, I am of the opinion that I have the right to post on here just like everybody else. And, when I am assured that I have a valid idea to transmit, be assured that I will do so.

See you around the hog lot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.