Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track...Dixie Invitational

Featured Replies

I recognize that ink and jumping ability!

  • Author
I recognize that ink and jumping ability!

 

6' 8" and he did it so effortlessly. He had a short runway at Dixie and still managed to just soar!

  • Author
Dixie Track Invitational 492.jpg
6' 8" and he did it so effortlessly. He had a short runway at Dixie and still managed to just soar!

 

 

I remember when I used to be able to high jump 6'8"...... It was shortly after nintendo came out.

6' 8" and he did it so effortlessly. He had a short runway at Dixie and still managed to just soar!

 

I'm pretty sure he's only been jumping for about two years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.