Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2 Lloyd Memorial 1

Featured Replies

:popcorn:Details Please. This score is being reported by the KHSAA

Wow that is surprising!

:popcorn:Details Please. This score is being reported by the KHSAA

 

Wow, after some of the scores I have seen put up by Lloyd this is very surprising. I would definitely like to hear some details on this one. Anyone? Seems like Lloyd has improved quite a bit and pretty quick.

Yeh, I totally agree with you. I thought Simon was supposed to be preety good this year. Lloyd has not done very well and this is a huge surprise. Did Llyod have a different pitcher? Something had to be different.

I believe SK will be alright, they started the season 3-0 giving up just one unearned run in the process.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.