Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 8 Carroll County 2

Featured Replies

Final from Verona. Strange game shortened by first rain, lightning then darkness in the 6th inning.:eek:

Final from Verona. Strange game shortened by first rain, lightning then darkness in the 6th inning.:eek:

 

Carroll Co first base coach no class and very bad sportsmanship, making commits to WV pitcher, umpires need

to stop this kind of stuff in HS sports.CC hit 2 run homer in first and coach started running his mouth. Bearcats

tallied for 4 in bottom of first and never looked back

Carroll Co first base coach no class and very bad sportsmanship, making commits to WV pitcher, umpires need

to stop this kind of stuff in HS sports.CC hit 2 run homer in first and coach started running his mouth. Bearcats

tallied for 4 in bottom of first and never looked back

Wow. Sometimes coaches get excited in the heat of competition and say and do things they regret later. Hopefully, cooler heads prevailed. Congrats to Coach Anderson and his team.

I did hear him yell "get outa here" when Ginn served up the HR. He said nothing to the pitcher, only his own players.

Carroll seems to be much improved this season. They could make the 31st District interesting.

Carroll Co first base coach no class and very bad sportsmanship, making commits to WV pitcher, umpires need

to stop this kind of stuff in HS sports.CC hit 2 run homer in first and coach started running his mouth. Bearcats

tallied for 4 in bottom of first and never looked back

 

Serious accusation. Can you tell us what he said?

Serious accusation. Can you tell us what he said?
I'd like to hear it.
I'd like to hear it.

 

Nice pitch #10 for starters, need I say more

I did hear him yell "get outa here" when Ginn served up the HR. He said nothing to the pitcher, only his own players.
To say the HR was "served" up diminishes the accomplishment of the hitter. If I was a Carroll fan, I would tell everyone that she hit her best pitch. Makes for a better story in my opinion.
To say the HR was "served" up diminishes the accomplishment of the hitter. If I was a Carroll fan, I would tell everyone that she hit her best pitch. Makes for a better story in my opinion.

 

I think buttercup is right she served it up, threw 5 straight balls and gutted one. After that CC got nothing off Ginn. Her first outing coming

off lumbar surgery pretty impressive.

Nice pitch #10 for starters, need I say more

 

If that was said an adult needed to step in. Did Johnny hear it?

  • Author
If that was said an adult needed to step in. Did Johnny hear it?

No way. Everyone would have known if he had heard it.

It was a good pitch. Jammed her in on the handle. She just muscled it out. Better?

It was a good pitch. Jammed her in on the handle. She just muscled it out. Better?
Much better.:D
If that was said an adult needed to step in. Did Johnny hear it?

 

If Johnny heard it, we would be talking about Johnny's response.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.