Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott 2006????

Featured Replies

How does everyone think the pats will do next season??

How does everyone think the pats will do next season??
What does their schedule look like?

KCC 2006 Schedule

 

Jenkins H

Magoffin Co A

Sheldon Clark A

Clay Co. H

Perry Central Black Gold bowl @ Hazard

Allen Central A

Leslie County H

Middlesboro H

Cawood H

Breathitt Co. A

KCC 2006 Schedule

 

Jenkins H

Magoffin Co A

Sheldon Clark A

Clay Co. H

Perry Central Black Gold bowl @ Hazard

Allen Central A

Leslie County H

Middlesboro H

Cawood H

Breathitt Co. A

I can see 6-7 wins possibly. They have a lot of people back. :flame:

I see 4 if they're lucky, maybe as few as 2 (I think they'll beat Jenkins & AC).

 

Leslie, SC, Mboro, Breathitt are out of reach, Clay & PCC should win almost as easily.

 

Cawood will be playing their last season as a school, and could win on pride alone, but they're short on skill positions, so Owens may run all over them. Magoffin is 50/50, too, IMO.

 

Owens is a real good back, but he seemed to be flying solo last season. KCC has physical size, but seemed to lack a lot of fundamental skills. Is there another coaching change in the near future?

I see 4 if they're lucky, maybe as few as 2 (I think they'll beat Jenkins & AC).

 

Leslie, SC, Mboro, Breathitt are out of reach, Clay & PCC should win almost as easily.

 

Cawood will be playing their last season as a school, and could win on pride alone, but they're short on skill positions, so Owens may run all over them. Magoffin is 50/50, too, IMO.

 

Owens is a real good back, but he seemed to be flying solo last season. KCC has physical size, but seemed to lack a lot of fundamental skills. Is there another coaching change in the near future?

Could Beder be leaving? :eek:
Could Beder be leaving? :eek:

To be open abd objective about the situation, not everyone here ism add in honesty, and those individuals don't want to hear that. Realistically, KCC has a shot a 4 wins on the schedule, if the Owens kid can stay healthy. I saw him on film this year, he's not a bad player, I don't think he's a big time college player, but that's M.O. Anyway, he is certainly the best back KCC has had since Holbrook was there. I see a legitimate chance at at 4th seed in the playoffs, a trip to pond creek, and a trip home. As for Coach Beder, there is no question he knows football and can coach. Will he stay? Well, looking at the track record at KCC and Coach Beder's track record, they both suggest frequent changes. So draw your own conclusions!

To be open abd objective about the situation, not everyone here ism add in honesty, and those individuals don't want to hear that. Realistically, KCC has a shot a 4 wins on the schedule, if the Owens kid can stay healthy. I saw him on film this year, he's not a bad player, I don't think he's a big time college player, but that's M.O. Anyway, he is certainly the best back KCC has had since Holbrook was there. I see a legitimate chance at at 4th seed in the playoffs, a trip to pond creek, and a trip home. As for Coach Beder, there is no question he knows football and can coach. Will he stay? Well, looking at the track record at KCC and Coach Beder's track record, they both suggest frequent changes. So draw your own conclusions!
They won 4 last year, right? They also have almost everyone back, along with Owens.
  • Author
I see 4 if they're lucky, maybe as few as 2 (I think they'll beat Jenkins & AC).

 

Leslie, SC, Mboro, Breathitt are out of reach, Clay & PCC should win almost as easily.

 

Cawood will be playing their last season as a school, and could win on pride alone, but they're short on skill positions, so Owens may run all over them. Magoffin is 50/50, too, IMO.

 

Owens is a real good back, but he seemed to be flying solo last season. KCC has physical size, but seemed to lack a lot of fundamental skills. Is there another coaching change in the near future?

 

Well I could see that about the fundamentals because they haven't had good coach in awhile. I don't see Beder leaving at least for awhile that is.

I am responding to these posts at the request of Coach Joe Beder. Cocah Beder is not leaving KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL! Coach Beder says he expects to retire here!, and he has several years before he does that. Coach Beder says basically he is tired of this kind of talk being spread by people who have no clue as to his feelings. Coach Beder is very happy at KCC! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!! :ylsuper:

4-6, with a very good shot at 5-5 with a playoff birth.

I can see 6-7 wins possibly. They have a lot of people back. :flame:

They are returning a lot of their "skill" personell, but they lost alot on the line, so it will be intresting to see if they can get the blocking they need to get the skill people the ball and to keep the key players healthy.

Could that be Jekins, Allen Central, Magoffin, Clay and Cawood?

Jenkins will be decent next year. Was a good game last year. Beder is a great person and a good coach and has brought life back to the K.C.C. program!

Could that be Jekins, Allen Central, Magoffin, Clay and Cawood?

I think they have a better chance of beating Perry Central than Clay County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.