Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 10 Owen County 2

Featured Replies

Final from Owenton.

What does Owen have?

  • Author
What does Owen have?

They return both pitchers from last year I know that. I think they will get stronger as the year goes on.

They return both pitchers from last year I know that. I think they will get stronger as the year goes on.

 

I need to get out and see Watlton sounds like they are going to have a great season.

Didn't Owen Co. scrimmage Boone Co. earlier? I heard from a parent that Owen beat Boone 11-1. Any info on this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.