Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NUMBER 1 FAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NUMBER 1 FAN

  1. I think that it is to early to tell what direction they are going. I don't see them being that much slower than any other NK team. Post season play is way to far off at this point but regular season play I would say that they are right in there.
  2. It does not appear that many people want to give Ryle any credit and if I recall last year was the same way. Why are so many people down on Ryle? They lost some good players but they maintain a number of good players and some up and coming young players. It was just a thought but it sounds like no one expects them to do much at all this year.
  3. It was hard to tell how much of a weapon #18 would or will be since they only threw his direction twice. I would have liked to to have seen more. I would think that it will be in the future plans.
  4. You may very well be right. But I don't think that Ryle showed them much Saturday morning. They only ran 6 plays and 2 offensive sets. Highlands was there watching of course.
  5. Do you think that Highlands will make any adjustments in their backfield to cover Ryle's receivers????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.