Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010devil

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 2010devil

  1. Good luck to Belfry! You have a great team.
  2. As a fairly new Russell football fan (about 3 years) I have a stupid question. What is the Hank??:laugh:
  3. IMO I think Russell can win any game coming. It seems they step it up when they have to. I just hope they don't wait to late to step it up in this Friday's game. I know I want a better crowd and I want to see more fans cheering for our team!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.