There were some interesting happenings that have not been brought up. The technical foul called on North's Allen. All he said to the ref was "He is holding my jersey" This was at the end of the 3rd quarter North up by 8 or 9. Start the 4th up by 2. If I'm not mistaken.
Late in the 4th under 2 minutes to play North is called for an intentional foul. The parent of the Clay player flipped a table onto the court and ran onto the court. Police had it under control, he was escorted from the gym. No call. Could this have also been a technical on Clay? What is the ruling on this? Jones for Clay is a Man on the boards, North could not stop him.
I know it sounds like I'm begging for a call or saying the refs took the game, I'm not. Just some interesting happenings that have not been brought up.
With all of this said, It was a great game and great atmosphere. This is what High School Basketball in Kentucky is all about. Good luck to both teams in the 13th Region Tournament.