Everything posted by ADopted ADmiral
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
There you go...
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Fumble Cville on the kickoff...ADS takeover on the 30 of Cville. First play TD ADs...30-0
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Touchdown ADs...23-0
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Fumble Cville ADs take over at the 11. Weather is affecting play.
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
ADs going for it on 4th down...quick kick. Cville takes over on their own 9.
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Cville punts...
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Touchdown ADs...16-0
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Safety...9-0
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Touchdown Danville... 7-0
-
Campbellsville/Danville Updates
Cold rain coming down right now.
-
Danville/Green County Updates
Touchdown ADs two point conversion no good... 34-0
-
Danville/Green County Updates
Touchdown ADs 28-0
-
Danville/Green County Updates
21-0 ADs in the pouring rain...
-
Danville/Green County Updates
Touchdown ADs...14-0
-
Danville/Green County Updates
Touchdown ADs...7-0
-
OK, I can admit when I was wrong ...
Bowling Green and Boyle County.
-
A different look at Bluegrass Preps 2A rankings
To the bolded...I kind of doubt it... I'd also love to see The Admirals play DeSales...:thumb:
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
20-0 final
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
Touchdown Danville... 20-0... 1 minute left in the 3rd quarter.
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
3rd quarter now.
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
Halftime just started...
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
Touchdown Danville... 13-0
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
Delay over 3:12 left in 1q. extra point no good 6-0
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
Touchdown Danville... 6-0 30 min lightening delay
-
Danville/Corbin Updates
ADs miss field goal. Corbin takes over. 0-0.