Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYBballFan32

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYBballFan32

  1. Any update on the Boone county basketball job? haven’t heard anything, or know of any candidates that applied?
  2. Candidates were Nathan browning, and Noah Robinson.. I would hire both of them over Jones.. Browning established coach, and Robinson learned under Trent Steiner. Darrin Robinson’s boy.
  3. Well this is the last thing I’ll say.. the only surprise we will have, is that he can’t win games with the talent that’s coming up, cuz they had a losing record in the middle school last year.. I’ll just say this I have a kid in the youth program and not many are happy about this.. is what it is, roll tribe. Good luck!
  4. He tried and Ron Kinman brought someone else in to take JV job and Jones quit.. is that the example we are setting at GC? Quit on the kids when things don’t go our way?
  5. No, he won’t be successful because he is not ready for this job.. he’s a middle school b-ball coach.
  6. I hope he does good for the sake of I love GC basketball.. he was a nice player in 2003, what has he done since?! A year of freshman several years ago, and one year of middle school? Not gonna get it done in the 32nd I’m sorry. I’d take Grammer back at this point.
  7. As a longtime GC fan, very bad hire. How does this better the program? Only 1 year of middle school basketball experience. They will miss Joe Utter desperately.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.