Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

83wildcatFB

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 83wildcatFB

  1. It’s crazy to think about but I didn’t think Catholic played their best game on offense. Atwell missed some throws he normally hits but they still managed almost 450 yards through the air with 6 TDs. The Aces basically abandoned the run game and I think only had around 20 yards rushing. Hendersons size advantage up front was the big worry and there were moments that they gashed OC, they finished with almost 300 yards. When the score got cut to 20-14 midway through the third I thought the Aces were in trouble but they answered with a TD, a stop, and another TD and that was pretty much the ball game.
  2. I do agree about the defense. They have traditionally been able to rely on the defense even when the offense has had struggles. Right now they are gonna have a hard time stopping anyone. They did do way better against the Aces than the previous 3 teams so there is that.
  3. The rest of the season looks very winnable for the Devils. Next game against Graves will be tough but I think they win out.
  4. New to the board and really enjoying the conversation. I thought Atwell was in on the previous play anyway so every call evens out. Nice job by both teams. The devils wore the aces out in the second half but the big early lead allowed Catholic to hang on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.