Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FrankNicodemus

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FrankNicodemus

  1. I'll be interested to see what this looks like come Monday..... Still bitter the Blue Colonels leaped frogged us last week.
  2. The Birds will fly over to Union to attack the Raiders to sink their ship Kickoff: 7:00pm Highlands (3-1), last week Beat Boyle Co 41-21 Last week: Highlands came out to play this past Friday night being an unruly host versus the #1 team in 4A and probably a top 3 team regardless of class in the State. Highlands could do know wrong, they scored a TD in each of their first 4 possessions, only being stopped on the last possession of the 1st half. On the other side the Birds defense kept Boyle off the scoreboard the whole 1st half to take a 28-0 lead into halftime. Boyle came out in the 2nd half just playing smash mouth football getting success moving the ball but chewing up a TON of clock to do it. When it was all said and done the Birds took the win 41-21. What to look forward to against Ryle: I foresee our 3rd running clock game of the season. The Birds are really hitting on all cylinders and the Ryle Raiders lost way to much talent from graduation to keep this one close. I see the Birds really dominating both sides of the ball to showcase that they are legit in 4A. Time to sink the ship!!! Ryle (1-3), last week Lost to Christian Academy- Louisville 49-0 Last week: Unfortunately Ryle ran into a buzz saw with the defending 3A state Champ in CAL. I don't know what came first, the bus Ryle took cooling off from the drive to Louisville or the running clock on the scoreboard. Its now been 2 full games Ryle has not scored any points. What to look forward to against Highlands: This is going to be another headache of a game for Ryle, will it be 3 games in a row that they will be shutout? If I were Ryle I would hope that everyone stays healthy, lick your wounds and move on to Tates Creek, this week isn't going to be fun for these Raiders Last year Highlands won a good one against Ryle 28-24, behind Tayden Lorenzen rushing for 94 yards and 3 TDs. Frank "Nostradamus" Nicodemus prediction: Birds sink the ship before halftime, the final will end up being 45-7
  3. We are only in week 4, I am sure at this juncture, anything is possible!!!
  4. What an absolutely great night to be a Bluebird! They certainly passed with flying colors my benchmark of "must be competitive ". So many things to be impressed with: Armstrong's legs Lorenzen's power Kremer's shiftiness What about the Birds D, shutout Boyle in 1st half giving up only 2 1st downs! I have watched a lot of Birds games in the Sphire era, this might have been the best offensive play calling game of the Sphire time. If not I would love to go back and watch a better called game. I don't know if you can find one. Am I mistaken to say ZERO turnovers?!? Not a lot of big penalties, Birds played smart and focused! Enjoy tonight, you deserve it!!! Wake up tomorrow ready for Ryle!!!!!
  5. Kremer down to 9 yd line 1st down
  6. Lorenzen barrels down to 20 on run

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.