Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PB2208

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PB2208

  1. Wow. It drove me crazy when I coached and it will never change. I follow NKY soccer a little bit as I have a relative that plays...and not for HHS. I just hate to see coaches get blasted on websites when it is usually by disgruntled parents.
  2. It's a shame these message boards can't stick to what's going on between the lines.
  3. I meant to say "not getting the playing time the parents THINK they deserve". As any coach in any sport will tell you, you will never make every parent happy.
  4. I also have no dog in this fight but I have watched this coaching staff get reamed all year. Did I not just read online somewhere they reached double digit wins for the first time in the last 4 years? Also do they not have the 3rd toughest schedule (maher rankings) in ky? Seems like they took their lumps in the beginning of the year, as any team learning a new system will, and are beating some quality opponents now. As a retired high school basketball coach, I'm guessing most of the negative comments all year directed toward this coach/coaches are coming from parents of kids not getting the playing time they deserve.
  5. Agreed, I think Campbell Cty could be a test. Highlands looks like they are starting to get it together and if I remember correctly they lost to NDA 2-1 in last minute of game. Have beat some decent teams lately and don't think they've lost in there last 4 or 5 games. Big test tomorrow in Boyle Cty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.