Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Docfootball

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Docfootball

  1. I attended the Knott County-Middlesboro Game. I made the comment to a friend i was sitting with that I bet there was no more than 100 people in the Middlesboro stands that night. So we bagan to count and both came up with about 80-90 total people in the home side stands. Granted it was a cold raining night but that is sad. In my 35 plus years of attending Middlesboro games, this was the lowest amount I had ever seen.
  2. I think a player was left off 1st Team Off. there are only 12 players listed and all the other teams have 13. I am with you Cawood, Hunter Adams not even honorable mention is crazy.
  3. I agree 100% Adams was the best player on the field.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.