Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dawgtradition79

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dawgtradition79

  1. With this school administration we have now you can never tell what they will do... We need a experienced quality coach that has been in a winning program. A coach that is willing to take the time to rebuild this team. We need a coach that will go into the high school and get all the boys that did not play because of whatever reason to come out and play. Will the administration take this into consideration or will they hire because someone is a member of someone's family?
  2. Do you think he would be interested in the Lawrence County Job? I would like to see him in Eastern Kentucky.....:ylsuper:
  3. At this point, I expect alot of candidates to apply for the position. I know that there are a lot of people that would like to have the position. My question is Does Lawrence County school system require a coach to be in the school system? and what are the Kentucky Athletic Association Laws state about the hiring of a coach?
  4. I agree, Let the Revolution Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:dancingpa
  5. I agree DadofaDawg, We the people of Lawrence County should stand up against the current school administration and make our voices heard when we vote for the school board members and the hiring of any coach for our Athletics program. I know there were a lot of player's families that supported Billy. I also know there were some that didn't support him. But for the problem at hand is now we need to let the administration know that we will be watching the hiring of our new coach very closely. I know you are as passionate as I am about the future of our Athletics programs at Lawrence and wanting them to succeed. But can they succeed with current administration we have now??? Only Time will Tell!!!!!! Go Dawgs!!!!!!!:thumb:
  6. Here is the latest on the position... The job has not been officially posted yet but should be soon... I really hate that Goldsmith is leaving.. He is a great person and really cared about the program. But he did not have the support of the players families and were in a constant battle with them . There are alot of names being heard for the coaching position.. But we do not know what this school administration will do. It just boggles the mind of what I have heard that the person they want is already on staff. I think the people of Lawrence County should have a say on who gets hired JMHO!. I think qualifications should matter and a winning record with experience running a winning program. I know thats a lot to wish for but thats just me. UKBlue1964 send me a PM and I will give you more information on this matter because I know you are a loyal bulldog fan.:thumb:
  7. Is it required for a HC position to be working in the school system?
  8. The last thing I heard about Chuke Williams was he was in Paintsville but not coaching...
  9. A candidate that I wouldn't mind see get the position is one of our own homeboys Morgan Cyrus. Morgan has ran our youth league football programs for years and has always put a winning product on the field. Morgan came in this last part of the year to try to help with the linebackers and I have seen improvement in that area. With Cyrus at the helm you will see a lot of high school boys that had not played this year back out on the field.the players from the 90's who are now coaching at other schools will want to come back to Lawrence County as assistant coaches. I think that coming from Lawrence County you have that loyalty factor to see the program back the way it was in the 90's. I know he has limited high school experience as a coach, but he will make up for that in the drive he has to make Lawrence County a powerhouse again. GO DAWGS!!!!
  10. Well Guys, This is my second post on Bluegrasspreps. I hate to bring such bad news for the program with my first post. I look forward to talking with you all.
  11. I just heard that Billy Goldsmith has resigned and had informed the boys after the game Friday. Anyone else hear this??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.