Lloyd/Boone County Updates

Apparently Bray had the game of his life on Thursday.[/quote

Actually I have seen Bray play even better than he did against Highlands the other night. And it was against much tougher competition than Highlands. Give credit where credit is due. Bray can play the game and has already been offered at the next level. On a side note, he is probably one of the nicest and most polite young men that I have ever coached.

Apparently Bray had the game of his life on Thursday.[/quote

Actually I have seen Bray play even better than he did against Highlands the other night. And it was against much tougher competition than Highlands. Give credit where credit is due. Bray can play the game and has already been offered at the next level. On a side note, he is probably one of the nicest and most polite young men that I have ever coached.

Just curious....where did he get the offer and was it for Track? I gave him plenty of credit in the other thread. He is a very nice player and I would pick him if I was on the playground for sure.

I just think he was unstoppable the other night and really was firing on all cylinders. Hard to do that 2-3 games in a row when your team counts on it.

Just curious....where did he get the offer and was it for Track? I gave him plenty of credit in the other thread. He is a very nice player and I would pick him if I was on the playground for sure.

I just think he was unstoppable the other night and really was firing on all cylinders. Hard to do that 2-3 games in a row when your team counts on it.

I do not want to post his business on here but two schools have offered and one was to be a dual sport athlete in both track and basketball. The other offer is strictly basketball. He is getting D1 interest in track. He won the high jump last year but he also placed in the 110 hurdles at state too. Tremendous athlete and great kid.

I do not want to post his business on here but two schools have offered and one was to be a dual sport athlete in both track and basketball. The other offer is strictly basketball. He is getting D1 interest in track. He won the high jump last year but he also placed in the 110 hurdles at state too. Tremendous athlete and great kid.

Wish him the best and hopefully he takes advantage of it.