Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Boone County Updates

Featured Replies

Boone is up 8-0

  • Author

Lloyd on the board...Asher from 3...then McQueary for 2...Boone 13-3

  • Author

End of 1st Qtr...Boone up 15-7

Apparently Bray had the game of his life on Thursday.

  • Author

Boone 5:30 left in the 2nd...Boone 15-12

Apparently Bray had the game of his life on Thursday.[/quote

 

Actually I have seen Bray play even better than he did against Highlands the other night. And it was against much tougher competition than Highlands. Give credit where credit is due. Bray can play the game and has already been offered at the next level. On a side note, he is probably one of the nicest and most polite young men that I have ever coached.

Apparently Bray had the game of his life on Thursday.[/quote

 

Actually I have seen Bray play even better than he did against Highlands the other night. And it was against much tougher competition than Highlands. Give credit where credit is due. Bray can play the game and has already been offered at the next level. On a side note, he is probably one of the nicest and most polite young men that I have ever coached.

 

Just curious....where did he get the offer and was it for Track? I gave him plenty of credit in the other thread. He is a very nice player and I would pick him if I was on the playground for sure.

 

I just think he was unstoppable the other night and really was firing on all cylinders. Hard to do that 2-3 games in a row when your team counts on it.

  • Author

under a minute left in the half...Boone up 24-15

  • Author

Boone up at the half 26-17

under a minute left in the half...Boone up 24-15

 

Lloyd hanging in there.....how are they shooting the treys today?

  • Author
Lloyd hanging in there.....how are they shooting the treys today?

 

The Juggs have hit a few, not sure of their percentage, hopefully Matt and Jim will give halftime stats...:D

 

Just curious....where did he get the offer and was it for Track? I gave him plenty of credit in the other thread. He is a very nice player and I would pick him if I was on the playground for sure.

 

I just think he was unstoppable the other night and really was firing on all cylinders. Hard to do that 2-3 games in a row when your team counts on it.

 

I do not want to post his business on here but two schools have offered and one was to be a dual sport athlete in both track and basketball. The other offer is strictly basketball. He is getting D1 interest in track. He won the high jump last year but he also placed in the 110 hurdles at state too. Tremendous athlete and great kid.

  • Author

Boone scoring:(Unofficial)

McQueary 10

Pitts 5

Downs 3

Carr 2

Palmer 2

Schwartz 2

Stanley 2

 

Lloyd scoring: (Unofficial)

Asher 6

Williams 3

Bray 2

Ewell 2

Hall 2

McKay 2

  • Author

5 quick ones to start the 2nd Half...to cut Boone's lead to 4...26-22...TO Boone after throwing the ball away

 

I do not want to post his business on here but two schools have offered and one was to be a dual sport athlete in both track and basketball. The other offer is strictly basketball. He is getting D1 interest in track. He won the high jump last year but he also placed in the 110 hurdles at state too. Tremendous athlete and great kid.

 

Wish him the best and hopefully he takes advantage of it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.