Bullitt East 61 Rowan Co 59

wire

Townsend played well today on both ends of the court. Really liked #5 Troutman for BE today. He kept BE in the game and was named player of the game.
Liked #2, Rakes as well, don't see Willis playing much for a Calipari coached team based on what I saw today against players 4-5 inches shorter than him , maybe should have stuck with Purdue.

BULLITT EAST 61, ROWAN COUNTY 59: Trey Rakes hit a 16-foot jump shot with 4 seconds left to give the Chargers the victory after Rowan County had rallied from a 13-point deficit. Rusty Troutman led the winners with 25 points and 9 rebounds. UK commit Derek Willis had 16 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocked shots as Coach John Calipari looked on. Willis was 6-for-16 from the field, including 0-for-4 on threes. D.J. Townsend’s 27 points and 7 rebounds led Rowan County. Adam Wing had 4 points, 10 rebounds and defended Willis all night.

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/

Not to impressed with Willis against Rowan...I am sure the kid had lots on his mind...I have seen highlights and talked to enough people to know the kid can play...maybe it was just an off night or possibly the defense of Wing....Thought Townsend and Troutman were the best players on the floor....This was a great game on a great day of basketball at the Joe B. Hall Classic....on a side note I was nervous as a fan with Coach Cal in attendace, Willis must of been a basketcase! ha-ha

Not to impressed with Willis against Rowan...I am sure the kid had lots on his mind...I have seen highlights and talked to enough people to know the kid can play...maybe it was just an off night or possibly the defense of Wing....Thought Townsend and Troutman were the best players on the floor....This was a great game on a great day of basketball at the Joe B. Hall Classic....on a side note I was nervous as a fan with Coach Cal in attendace, Willis must of been a basketcase! ha-ha
:thumb: