Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Cent./Ashland Blazer predictions..

Featured Replies

Don't know much about Blazer's team this year, but I'll pick LCC in a close one.

LCC 61

Blazer 59

Should be a good game if both teams play to their abilities! Assuming they do, I'll go with LCC in a close one!

I think Letcher Central will win in a close game, but they'd better play a whole lot better than they did against Bourbon County last week. That was the first time I had seen them play this year, and I was not the least impressed with their effort. I suppose they just had a bad night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.