North Laurel 78 Pike Co. Cent. 70

Wasn't at this one, but was told that North played rather poorly in this game, to the point that Conway yanked all his starters at the beginning of the second half. PCC had a lead in the third at 37-34, but North went on a 14-0 run to take control of the game.

For NL:

Shawn Asher 22/10

Shanade Allen 17

For PCC:

Brad Lowe 29

NL played didn't play that well, pretty sloppy defensively. Shawn Asher played a very solid game along with Allen, who played more like himself tonight. The Lowe kid can really play offensively. Mason Co./NL should be a good game to watch.

Lowe was by far best player on the floor tonight. Very impressive.

He was on the offensive side of the ball, but he didn't impress me that much on his defense. It seemed half the time he didn't even get back on D.

He was on the offensive side of the ball, but he didn't impress me that much on his defense. It seemed half the time he didn't even get back on D.

Yes, I noticed that also. Looked to me like alot of energy was used on offensive end and not much effort on defensive end. He liked to release early alot also.

I don't know if this played into his lack of effort on defense or not, but I believe that he had 4 fouls on him either late in the 3rd qtr or early in the 4th.